Saturday, August 6, 2011

Card with lettering delights svg

 I made this card for my next door neighbors using one of the Lettering Delight Cutsets -chicken fat alley available as a sneak peek at checkout.  My neighbors are such wonderful friends and sadly they are moving to Texas on Monday.  I am happy for their new adventures but sad at my own loss of "friends next door".  I tried to duplicate their "new" house colors for this card (they repainted their house to put it up for sale).  Tonight we are having a BBQ at our house with our neighborhood as a last farewell to them. 

used liquid pearls on the bushes for "flowers" and stamped
 grass on the background using versamark ink

used my peachy keen stamps on this sun

I also wanted to share a couple of pictures with you from our camping trip last weekend.  We live in Oregon and are only an hour away from the coast.  We headed over there with our cousins for fun in the dunes (went sandboarding), played in the ocean (my dog had a blast:-), rode on dunebuggies and caught crawdad!!

4 comments: