Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom June Release!!
Today we are doing sneak peeks for 1 new stencil -

Germ Stencil 


I used the new "Germ Stencil" along with Versamark ink and white embossing powder.  After I heat embossed it I did some inking with distress oxide inks.  I cut out the background with the new "Stylized Rectangle Dies" and added a coordinating layer using the new "Stylized Scallop Rectangle Dies".  I stamped some images from the new "Cooties" stamp set and cut them out with my scan n cut.  I popped them up with some foam tape.  Lastly I added a sentiment from the new "Watch Out For Cooties" stamp set and stamped in onto a tag from "Mini Tag Dies 3".  I added a few images and another sentiment on the inside of the card too.  



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $92.99

June 2020 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $99.99




No comments:

Post a Comment