Thursday, June 11, 2020

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 4

Today is Day 4 and the last day of the sneak peeks of the Jaded Blossom June 2020 Release!!
Today we are doing a sneak peek for the "freebie" stamp set (more details on how you can get it free tomorrow during our blog hop)

Caught A Virus

Here is what I created for today -


I created a topper for a gift bag containing a hand sewn face mask.  To create my topper I used the following Jaded Blossom products -

Germ Stencil
Caught A Virus
Ric Rac Topper Die

I had fun experimenting with using distress oxide inks on a black background.  I wanted to color coordinate my topper to go with the color of the mask.  I think it worked out rather well!!



Tomorrow is the blog hop for the June Release.  Hope you will stop by and hop along!!


1 comment: