Thursday, June 4, 2020

Stamp Anniething June Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 previews of the Stamp Anniething June Release!!
This release has 3 new images and coordinating outline dies along with a new stencil, a die set 
and a word die.  The theme for this release is "gnomes" and it is all so cute!!

Here is the sneak peek for Day 2 -


I used the new "Adalaid - Hiya Gnomie" image and outline die.  I also used the new "Woodland Builder Die set" for my foliage and the new "Tree Bark Stencil" for my background.  I added two sentiments - the stamped one is from yesterday's sneak peek set "Victoria - Awesome and Gnome It" and then I used the new "Greetings" word die and layered it with some matching cardstock.  For the paper piecing on the gnome's hat I selected some paper from the "Love My Pets" grab and go box.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love the cute gnome
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete