Sunday, June 7, 2020

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - June

It's time for another monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!
Each month's challenge has a different theme and the theme for June 2020 is "Summer Theme".

Here is what I created for the challenge -


To create my card I used the following Jaded Blossom products - 

Tropical Flower Dies
Christmas Dies (I used the circle from this set for the inside of my flower)
Card Mat Dies
Word Dies
Rectangle Internal Scallops

I did some ink blending on my background using spiced marmalade 
and squeezed lemonade distress oxide inks.

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up here by 7/4/2020 11:59 pm PST

If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower. 
Also, visit our Garden of Creativity in Facebook and "Like" our Facebook Page.
One lucky participant will get a stamp set of their choice!!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO beautiful! !!! love the background you made !!!

    ReplyDelete