Friday, June 5, 2020

Stamp Anniething June Release Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the previews for the Stamp Anniething June Release!!

On today's project I used the new "Jerome - Gnome" stamp and outline die.  I also used a few dies from the new "Woodland Builder Die Set".  The sentiment is from "Adalaid - Hiya Gnomie" which we previewed on Day 2 of the release.  


One of my goals for 2020 was to work on using darker skin tones on my card images.  I am still working on that on finding my favorite color blends for darker skin tones so feel free to share with me some of your favorite Copic combos!!

I also pulled out an embossing folder and used that on my card for today and to be honest, I cannot remember the last time I used an embossing folder!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment