Friday, January 22, 2021

Jaded Blossom January Release Blog Hop

 

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created a cute Valentine's Day treat holder using the following Jaded Blossom products -

Fancy Heart Die
XOXO Stencil
Gnome Kisses 
Cute Little Gnomie 
Goody Bag Die
Easter Gnome Tags 



I love using stencils to dry emboss!! If you haven't tried it yet I highly encourage you to give it a try!!
I created a heart clip using the Fancy Heart Die and then glued a clothespin to the back of it.  I figured it was a great way to close up the treat bag but could also double up as a planner clip for the recipient too.




Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

 Free Stencil for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/24 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

XOXO STENCIL

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Larelyn

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

9 comments:

  1. Your coloring of the gnome is wonderful. I LOVE the hair on his beard. It is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this goodie bags. Wonderful coloring and the embossing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat bag! Love how you used the stencil to make it look embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet treat bag, love that it has a front and a back! I have not tried the stencil trick, but love the way that looks, need to try that! I've seen where some moistened the paper first, wondering? Your is so pretty! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute treat bag with this adorable gnome! Love the embossed XO design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this blew me away! Stunning!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun release just in time for Valentines. Love the gnomes and that fancy heart is too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute gnome and pretty glittery heart.

    ReplyDelete