Friday, January 8, 2021

Stamp Anniething January Release Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of the Stamp Anniething January Release!!

This release is filled with all things "Viking"!! 

The release contains 3 new stamp sets with coordinating outline dies; a brand new stencil; a brand new word die (new style too!!), and a brand new builder die set!!

Here is what I created for day 3 -







On today's card I used the new "Gale - You Slay Me" stamp set and outline die.  I colored the image in with my copic markers.  I used the new "Norse Stencil" on my background.  If you saw my card from yesterday you will recognize the foiled section of the background.  I also added in a few dies cuts using the "Desert Dies".  

The image and sentiment were stamped with Stamp Anniething's "Obsidian" hybrid ink cube and I used "Pecan" hybrid ink on part of my background.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment