Thursday, January 7, 2021

Stamp Anniething January Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething January Release!!

This release is filled with all things "Viking"!! 

The release contains 3 new stamp sets with coordinating outline dies; a brand new stencil; a brand new word die (new style too!!), and a brand new builder die set!!

Here is what I created for day 2 -





On today's card I used the new "Liv - All I'll Ever Mead" stamp set and outline die and the new "Norse Stencil".  I used some gold foil along with Decofoil transfer gel, the stencil and my laminator to add some shine to my card.  The background paper is from the "Autumn Life" paper pack.

The image and sentiment were stamped with Stamp Anniething's "Obsidian" hybrid ink cube.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment