Thursday, January 28, 2021

Mermaid Slim Line Card - SAT dt

Hello my crafty friends!!
 Starting to feel like a mermaid over here in the Pacific Northwest 
with all the rain we are getting this week!! 

Here's a card for some mermaid inspiration ;) -


I used LOTS of Stamp Anniething goodies on this one - 

Under the Sea Bundle Theme Set (sentiment and coral)


I created the textured background using some Azure Hybrid Ink mixed with moonstone Nuvo Shimmer Paste and the Diamond Ball Cross Hatch Stencil and shared it on a Facebook Live I did recently in the Stamp Anniething Stampers group.   

I used a variety of Distress Oxide Ink colors on some white cardstock to create the colors for the coral. 

Several of the items I used are on sale so if you see something you NEED ;) click the links and go check to see if it is one of the sale items!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment