Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Stamp Anniething January Release Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Stamp Anniething January Release!!

This release is filled with all things "Viking"!! 

The release contains 3 new stamp sets with coordinating outline dies; a brand new stencil; a brand new word die (new style too!!), and a brand new builder die set!!

Here is what I created for day 1 -



On today's card I used the new "Torin - You Are Brave" stamp set and outline die; the new "Viking Ship" builder die set along with some older products - the "Wave Edge Stencil" and Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks in Clear Skies, Caribbean Blue and Obsidian.

To create the texture on my ship I used a Vintage Photo distress ink pad and dragged it over the top of the ship once I had cut it out.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

 

1 comment: