Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Stamp Anniething February Release - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Stamp Anniething February Release!!
This release is all about the birthdays!!
I am super stoked about this release because I always need birthday cards on hand!!
Also in this release is a brand new die builder - the "Gift Card Base".  There is a "Candle Add On" included in this month's release and you can expect to see more add ons in the future!!

So, here is what I created for Day 1 -



 On today's card I used the new "Sierra - Make a Wish" stamp set and outline die.  On the background I used the new "Party Time Stencil".  I had to make my background look like chocolate because who doesn't love chocolate cake for their birthday?!  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I finished it with the new "Wish" word die.  My card is a slim line size and I used the "Scallop Slim Line" die on it.  I finished my card with some coordinating Nuvo enamel drops.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


1 comment: