Monday, February 8, 2021

Valentine's Day Mailbox Gift Card Holder

 Happy Monday my crafty friends!!  Today is my turn to share some crafty inspiration with you on the Jaded Blossom Blog!!  I hope you had a great weekend and if you weren't watching the super bowl, perhaps you were crafting!! Or maybe you did both, lol!!  I watched the half time which is usually 

my favorite part of the game ;) and also did some crafting!! 
Today I have a fun Valentine's Day inspired gift card holder to share with you - 


 Who doesn't love a bit of happy mail right?? 
Here is a list of the Jaded Blossom products I used on my gift card holder -


I cut out the mailbox die in a solid colored cardstock for the base and then cut it out again to add some pattern paper to the front of my gift card holder.  I stamped the mail image from "Funny Mail (revamp)" several times on colored cardstock and fussy cut them out and glued randomly on the card. 
I embossed my sentiment with some white embossing powder and cut
 it apart and then glued to the front. 

I hope I have inspired you today and that you have a beautiful Monday!!

1 comment: