Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Jaded Blossom February Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release!
This release is all for the "crafters"!!
Today we are doing sneak peeks of 2 new stamp sets and 1 new stencil -

Paint Your Own Story
Kawaii Art
Paint Splatter Stencil

Here is what I created for today -



I began my card by cutting out some white cardstock using the "Card Mat Dies".  Then I stamped my images and used some creative masking to get the final result.  I kept the masks on while I created the background using the new "Paint Splatter Stencil" and 3 different colors of ink.  To do this ink blending I used finger daubers.  My images are colored in with my Copic markers.  To finish up my card I added some black Nuvo drops and backed my card with some black cardstock.


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

February 2021 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
- New Stencil
1 - Freebie 3x4 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99




No comments:

Post a Comment