Friday, February 5, 2021

Stamp Anniething February Release Day 3

 

Welcome to Day 3 of the Stamp Anniething February Release!!
This release is all about the birthdays!!
I am super stoked about this release because I always need birthday cards on hand!!
Also in this release is a brand new die builder - the "Gift Card Base".  There is a "Candle Add On" included in this month's release and you can expect to see more add ons in the future!!

So, here is what I created for Day 3 -


On today's card I used the new "Richard - Big Spender" stamp set and outline die.  
On my background I did some ink blending and used the "Plaid Stencil".  
I used the new "Gift Card Base Builder" and the new "Birthday Candle Add On Gift Card" dies.
On the front of the gift card I did some ink blending using the new "Party Time Stencil".
The sentiment is embossed using the new "Aztec" embossing powder
 and cut out using the "Banner Dies".







Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment