Monday, February 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release!
This release is all for the "crafters"!!
Today we are doing sneak peeks of 2 new die sets and 2 new stamp sets -

Rolodex Dies
Month Word Dies
Kawaii Crafts
Paper Hoarder

Here is what I created for today -


I am new to the Memorydex/Rolodex arena so this is one of my first :-) but it sure was fun to create!!
I used the new "Rolodex Dies" for the base.  I did two layers of cardstock to make it extra sturdy.  
I did some paper piecing and coloring and fussy cutting with the images from "Kawaii Crafts".  The sentiment is from "Paper Hoarder" and is cut out with the "Gable Box Dies".  I finished off with some Nuvo drops in simply white.


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

February 2021 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
- New Stencil
1 - Freebie 3x4 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99




1 comment: