Sunday, February 7, 2021

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - February

 It is time for a new monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!

The theme for this month's challenge is -

Flowers

Here is what I created for this challenge -


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my cards -

Rectangle Dies 1
Label Shapes 2
Flower Dies
Buffalo Plaid Stencil
Clear Jar

I used Memento Dessert Sand for inking up my background.
 
Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by Saturday, 03/06/2021
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great color palette and I love that large buffalo plaid stencil pattern in the background! I often need more masculine-type thank you notes and this one is perfect!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete